
The interview was okay and everything. I appreciate the job offering lots of exposure and learning opportunities (even though the pay not very high). The only thing which I am slightly uncomfortable with is that I have this worry that the permanent staff might expect my working style to be similar to the girl I am going in to replace. She is from SMU and works on a permanent part-time basis, when she is on holiday she will return to the company to help out. If I am not wrong she is with the company for around 1-2 years already. So, my worry that they might do comparison is definitely not unfound. Moreover she might be return to the company if there are major projects. From my experience with GMP, I have already learnt that if the supervisors don't like you, that means they don't like you, no matter how hard you try. A bit sad, but that's the way it is.
Reverting back to the "agent story". I have 2 more interviews on Wednesday and I told the company and the agent that I will only be able to give an answer on Friday. The company said okay; the agent actually has the cheek to say "it is not fair for the company". Generally in a nutshell, he is trying to suggest that I should NOT go for the 2 other interviews because I "can't have the best of both worlds". Oh pleaseeeee, firstly the company has not offered me yet; secondly it is ethically wrong to discourage candidates from going to other interviews. Needless to say, I was pissed. I then told the agent that it is not fair for me if I don't go for the 2 other interviews.
Apparently I was seriously irritated, so I called Li'an to complain. Even after whining to her, I wasn't satisfied, so I told my mother over lunch. Somehow, she got the wrong idea that I went for interview that the agency this morning and started to scold me saying that I shouldn't go to agents if I am uncomfortable with them and that I need not tell the agent that I am going for other interviews blah blah blah. To be honest, I am already very stressed up with her job not being stable already, which really explains why I am so keen to look for a job. I just wanted to whine, is it so hard for her to listen only? Seriously sianz.
Was telling Li'an that I feel so sianz and tired that I got the impression that I feel that I am reaching the end of my life, even though I am
Hopefully tomorrow's session at the gynae will bring me good news. Hope I don't need to take MC for too long. Best if I don't need surgery. Simply because seemingly the company I went to this morning is not keen to wait (not under agent's influence; point brought across to me by manager). Went out with Jasyln last Saturday, told her about my condition. She was a bit shocked that I am not worried about the cyst. Although there is nothing much to worry, come to think about it -- maybe I was too sianz to worry.

1 comment:
"If the supervisors don't like you, that means they don't like you, no matter how hard you try."
I agree!
Their loss anyway
*flicks our gorgeous hair away from our sexy faces*
Don't shortchange yourself- take your time to search for the best job; jiayou jiayou~
Post a Comment