Our last day in Japan and then it is home sweet home.
1st Stop: Shopping 最後的衝刺
At this shopping center, Mummy bought some of her Little Twin Star stuffs and I bought my Muji bag.
Totally heart my Muji bag, am using it to go for interviews now. 
2nd and Last stop: Airport
One of his jokes:
James: My previous girlfriend was a Japanese and the current is a Korean. Japanese are gentler and Korean are sexier.
Me: Huh? Then how you communicate with your Korean girlfriend?
James: Oh, we use body language.
Me: *regretted asking* Huh? Orh.

James: Haha.. We communicate using Japanese. She is learning dance in Japan.
Me: Orh....
Bye bye Japan! I will be back!!
After 6 hours of flight, we finally reached Changi Airport. I so so SOOOO miss my baby! Lucky me, 5th Auntie had helped us mopped the floor already. She and 4th Uncle (4th Auntie's husband) helped us feed Hersheys baby while we were away. Am so very grateful to her.
She even helped us to do some of the household chores. *touched* Am totally glad we have all those aunties around us. They contributed many a times to delicious mealsssss and desserts. Overall, I had enjoyed my trip to Japan and I hope that I will return in the near future. Meaning, I have to save hard once I start working. This Japan trip is definitely not cheap. But it is a really nice and interesting place to be in.


No comments:
Post a Comment