Dr Chua is seriously a very good doctor, very experienced and he is very elaborate in his explanation. We trust him a lot. In fact, many a times, he was the one who found out and suggested that we need more specialised attention. For example, my mother's cyst near her liver, which was taken out 2 years ago.This time is not an exception too. When he got to know that my 小紅 hasn't been visiting for such a long period of time, he made me go for an ultrasound scan. Though I am definitely not pregnant, this marks my first ultrasound scan. He suspected that there are cysts inside my womb or that the lining of my womb is thick, which might results in cancer in the future.
Result of the scan - My womb's lining is of okay thickness, but I have a cyst at my left womb/ ovary, measuring 4cm by 4.2cm by 5cm. Good news is that cysts are normally benign, so not a problem. Though it is not exactly a big cyst, it is not small enough to be completely ignored. If a cyst is smaller than 3cm, it is considered to be "safe". For my case, since it is bigger than 3cm, I can choose to go for an ultrasound scan regularly to check on the cyst (at around once or twice a year), or I can do something to remove it.
Possible (not going to happen for sure) complications include further growth of the cyst and that the cyst might cause pain if my healthy tissues get attached/ stucked onto it. Dr Chua further explained that this is possible when the cyst (round in shape with a stalk-like tip) moves and results in my tissues being entwined together with the "stalk".
So, conclusion is that I am going to see a gynae, Dr Fong, this coming Tuesday. He was the one who delivered me and my sister. So, he is also very experienced. He had appeared in some shows too. As I am not working now, I am actually pretty concerned with the gynae bill and initially wanted to go KK hospital or something. Dr Fong is practising at Glenneagles, meaning he is rather expensive too. Dr Chua then joked that I should tell Dr Fong that I was delivered by him, so he should give me discount. Hahah~! Anyway, Dr Chua still referred me to Dr Fong since he is a very experienced gynae and that he is my mother's gynae.
With regards to 小紅, Dr Chua has given me some hormone pills. However this is only a one time kind of treatment. For long term treatment, I will have to consult Dr Fong, who I can say now, is our family gynae.
Dr Chua mentioned that I should lose weight to curb 小紅 problem, which is what YZ told me once. Okayyy, I am officially starting my weight loss plan. 
To be honest, for unknown reasons, I am actually very shy to admit that I am on a weight lossing plan. I always think that it is very embarrassing to admit that you are trying to lose weight. But then again, in our society, who isn't trying to lose weight? Even those stick-thin ladies are trying to lose weight. Nevermind, I shall try to face my embarrassment problem. Apparently first step by admitting on my blog. But please don't come asking me about it ok, especially when you are a guy. Girls I don't mind so much.
Hopefully, my complexion will improve as my relationship with 小紅 improves.
=========================================
Everyday we learnt something new. Today I learnt why banana is considered to be an erotic fruit. Guidance from Huishan and Yiying. Huishan tried to convince me that banana is erotic by explaining step by step, using Pan Weibo's appearance at 娛樂百分百 as an example. Yiying simply told me explicitly. Knowledge gained. Hahha~
Before today, I always thought of banana as just a yellow fruit 黃色 in relation to it being a 色色的水果. After today I shall see it in another light. Perhaps I will be reminded of today's "lesson" when I eat banana. Maybe I will burst out in laughter then. LOL.

No comments:
Post a Comment