It is 4.35am now. I have an headache and yet I can't sleep. Hence Day 5. Kinda suspect that I am falling sick.
Date : 23 Jun 081st Stop:
Buy cookiesTour guide said that this shop will pack our cookies into boxes so that we can check in, hence buying here. The shops there are relatively small. Since it was early morning, not all of the shops were open.

Nice pathway

Me and our driver. He seems very 慈祥 to me. Mummy said he looks like 七公主 (Korean drama)'s father, I agree too. Hahha~

This red building is one of the Government building in Sapporo.
2nd Stop:
Shopping at Underground. Didn't take much pictures, in fact only took one for Xiuling. Bought Burberry Blue Label (note, only Blue Label seems cheaper. Burberry is not as cheap) bags which were cheap in Japan. Ironically, some selected designer brands are cheaper in Japan as per compared to Singapore. The price difference can be as much as SGD$100 to SGD$250.

Tada~ This is the pic I took especially of Xiuling. This transparent umbrella is very common in Japan. Picture is taken in 7-11. By the way, their 7-11 sells steamed buns (
bao) and cosmestic (even Kose) too.
3rd Stop:
Tepanyaki Lunch
All of us have to wear bibs to prevent our clothes from getting dirty.



Our lunch

加料!
Kobe beef! This is expensive I tell you! 2 plates like this costs SGD$100+. *Heartache* Tour guide said that since we are in Japan we should try this because it is really nice and unique to Japan.
The reason why this is so expensive is because the cows drank beer as water. Farmers rearing these cows will massage them with their hands too. They are then slaughtered when they are 3 years old. Our a-bit lame tour guide said that these cows will not resist the farmers slaughtering them because they have enjoyed their life already.


As you can see, the marbling is very even. As a result, the beef is really tender and juicy. No regrets buying it!


Sister said that we should take more pictures of the beef since it is so expensive. Haha~


Now you see it,

Now you don't! Each of us only took like 2-3 strips of the beef. And we are only sharing between 4 since the others don't take beef.

I am satisfied.


So is Mummy
4th Stop:
Domestic airport to fly to Narita Domestic Airport
This is Danpa, since it is the opposite of the Panda.

Can visit the website if you are interested (click on pic to show website)

The interior of the domestic airport

It has a mini shopping area too


Mua Chee Mei. Seriously, she is MUA CHEE.
5th Stop:
ANA Crowne Plaza HotelWe were all super tired when we reached the hotel. Seriously, this is the hotel which I liked the most. It is really grand and the services are real good.


The interior of the hotel

Random decor

Sitting area in our room

They had a study table too. AND, the chair is a computer chair with wheels. Normally for hotels they just give us dinning chairs.

The bed

NOTICE! It has a personalised bedside lamp! I was super impressed by the bed can!

Reading books/ magazine. The first hotel that supplies reading books/ magazine. The book is one of those
Atas expensive coffee table books.

The bathtub

The basin. They supplied 2 sets of shampoo, conditioner and shower foam. One bigger one at the side of the bathtub and smaller ones at the basin (for their customers to take home).
I seriously did not take a good picture to justify the toilet. Generally, the toilet is big and is divided into 2 areas. One is the bathing area which consisted of the bathtub and toilet bowl. Then the basin is divided with a mini counter/ partition. They had also provided a digital weighing scale below the basin. Naturally, it is also one of those
Atas looking digital weighing scale which is made of glass/ transparent plastic.
All in all, I LOVE THIS HOTEL! It is seriously a pity that I was very tired and had to pack bags and did not enjoy my hotel room to the maximum.
No comments:
Post a Comment