I actually saw an ad for my position posted on jobsdb, and I wasn't informed about it. I felt betrayed and made used of as I had stayed with the company out of sheer goodwill when there was ZERO executive left in the department. Out of sheer goodwill, I stayed for like 3-4 months more. I am not expecting my company to offer me a permanent position, but at least inform me about the ad. Apparently it does not pay to be kind in the corporate world. Anyway, all these are over.
Hopefully I will be able to find a company which does appreciate goodwill and responsible staff. Wish me luck!
For the time being, I am planning to take a mini break first and start my job hunting slow. Firstly I would like to focus more on my personal well-being. My last job had left me tired and stressed with a severally outbreaking face. And when I say severally, I literally mean severally. I am even popping pimples on my neck. I hope my zits will slowly subside. Haiz.
For a start, I am keen to learn yoga. I would like to restart having Japanese lessons as well. But I have limited re$ource$. Maybe I should go teach tuition at tuition centres. I also plan to tidy up my room, which is in a very very VERY messy state right now. Currently on my computer desk, I have facial products, comics, disposable panties, hair products, massager, Breath Right, bracelets, nail clipper, files.. and the list goes on. A picture paints a thousand words. I will give 2!
I want to iron all my clothes and organise my cupboards too. I want to sleep till the cows come home.... Aaa.. Wait, I am already doing that!

=====================================
Went KTV with Shan and Jia on Tuesday (if I remembered correctly, all those sleeping made me lost track of time). Sang though I was really nasal coz of my flu and cough, which lasted for like 1 week and counting.
I think my voice sounded weird and weak.
We MUST go sing again!!!No

No comments:
Post a Comment