Sunday, August 24, 2008

Went to post-celebrate Jiexi's birthday today. Her actual birthday was on 20th Aug, which was Wednesday, but that poor girl only came back to Singapore from Batam at 11.30pm.

For the both of us, we can't help but agree that birthday is just another day; so we are contented with just having our friends remembering it even if it means without any form of celebration. Just a simple SMS will do. It is the sincerity that really matters. :)

Am glad that Jiexi liked the bag I got for her, so that she can bring her clothes into Batam. She has already bought 5 tops from Batam because she missed the last ferry. Poor girl. I so wish that everything will go well for her from now onwards. :)

========================

I feel a bit emotional now. I just feel that I have no milestones to call my own. I am 25 yet I don't have a career. Jiexi disagrees though. She told me that I have gone through a lot more things which most people around my age need not go though. I agree with her on this point but I just can't help but feel useless at some point. Maybe it's just my hormones going haywire.

I think I should follow Jiexi's advice to take this period as a well-deserved break.

No comments: