On 1 September, I will be starting my 6 months contract as a HR Executive (doing recruitment). This is by the way, another company, different from that of my previous post.
The sequence of the whole incident:
13 Aug 2008 - I started working temp at Company W.
28 Aug 2008 - I went to interview for HR position at Company M; Company M offered me 6mths contract position, convertible to perm. I accepted verbally.
29 Aug 2008 (morning) - I was offered HR Executive position at Company W. My HR manager was so happy that she gave me a hug. (Yes is SHE, if is HE, I would have slapped him)
After lots of mental struggle and weighing of pros and cons, I plucked up lots of courage to reject Company M to join Company W. If it was other companies, I would not have even considered. However, it is Company W this time round. So far, the people are nice and I am comfortable with the environment and people. Hence, I decided to join Company W. :)
Hope everything will be all well there.
I am touched by my SIM dearies' good wishes when I told them I was going to work as an insurance agent (Company M is an insurance company). *MUACKZ* Love you all LOTS! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment