Graffiti
Each one of us have to come up with a list of words, and the 2nd person will have to draw it, and of course the last person will have to guess the words with time limit. Although we only have 3 players, we still managed to have fun! Some of the pictures were super funny too. HAHAA~~
Monopoly
For the first time in ages, I PLAYED MONOPOLY!!!!!

Come to think about it, this wasn't the first time I played Monopoly, but it is definitely the first time I played with proper rules and regulations. Maybe because when I was young and played with other young children, we misunderstood the rules. We thought that we will have to pay rental once we passed by a house.
I had fun buying land and building houses. I liked to stop for Free Parking to collect the previously paid fines too. HAHAHAH~~
At the end of the day, Jia won $5900+ and I won $4929 or something around that figure. XL very poor thing, think she only got a few hundreds. But she taught me a lot about Monopoly! She said she will introduce more board games to me. I think I am very suaku, because I have never played Cludo and some other common games before. NEVER MIND! I will catch up sooner or later!!

XL: Erm.. I owe you $XX ok?
Me: Don't need. I give you $100.
XL: Har? Don't need lah, I need to pay rental. Why you give me $100?
Me: Because you poor.
XL:
+
+
+ 
Jia: Hahaha~ She don't know to be touched or to be sad loh.
Me: Oops, I too direct already ar?
Jia: Ya!
Really ooops loh.

Anyway, I
I WANNA PLAY MONOPOLY AGAIN!!!! 
PS Jia: Please help dig out your Monopoly!!!!!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!
PS Shan and Yee: JIAYOU FOR YOUR LAST LAP!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment