I gotta ventilate or I will burst. We are all greedy hence we are always striving and wanting more.
I am greedy to want more in my career. Now I am greedy that I want my mum to be healthy as well. I did not manage to be successful in my career & it is obvious that I cannot control my mum's health too.
I am tired. In terms of career I have tried far too hard, yet not getting what I want. "patience is the key", they said. Perhaps it is. Perhaps I am impatient like the majority.
It was a few days ago that mummy shared that she is feeling discomfort in her abdomen area. Having gone through a major surgery at least 5 years ago, it is not good news. I am worried sick. I don't know what I can do for her. I am scared that if anything happens I am not prepared enough, especially financially. In terms of mentally, nobody can ever be prepared enough. At least I recognised that.
This morning I woke up terribly upset. Upset that I am being shortchanged all the time. I have gone through multiple bad bosses and it took a lot for the people around me to convince me that it is not me. Now when it is possible for my mum to be sick, I am crumbling. I want to be able to cope better, but I don't know how. I guess writing is a way, hence I am furiously tapping away in the train.
In terms of my mother's health, obviously I can't do anything. I guess I can only wait and see how. I would think that she would hope for me to be independent and showing maturity in all possible ways.
In terms of career, I can only do my best and see how it goes.
If there is a God out there, please take notice of me and my family.....

No comments:
Post a Comment