Monday, September 22, 2008

Upset

I realised that my tolerance level towards my family has decreased. When my sister is being plain irresponsible by not coming home to feed the dog, I am angry. When my mother forgotten to put my snowskin mooncake in the fridge, I am angry. When my sister forgets to hang clothes, I am angry too.

If I don't clear the trash bag, it doesn't get cleared. If I don't vacuum or mop the floor, the floor remains dirty. If I don't remind my sister to hang the clothes, they stay in the washing machine. Whenever mother goes abroad, it is my duty to be a chauffeur.

Somehow, through these small little incidents, I get the impression that I am held responsible for the things not done. I am irritated. I feel that I have already done enough, but somehow, enough is never enough. Just like I am never good enough. Perhaps I am destined to be just "2nd best".

I am tired. When can I rest in peace?

No comments: