I am stranded at auntie's place. Mother is playing mahjong. I have nothing better to do. Sianz. :( I wanna go home.
I've brought my HRM readings. But I have a bit of an headache. Nevertheless, I shall try to finish the article. (Though it seems a bit impossible)
Since I have nothing better to do, I shall post about my mugging process.
Macro
Studied 3 topics out of 12.
Cannot do spotting coz there is a change in examination format.
Will gambatte again tomorrow. (Digress: YY coming airport to lunch with us tomorrow! YEAH!)
HRM
Spotted 7 topics.
Studied 4 topics before prelims but yet to recap. After which, studied 1 more topic. Balance of 2 topics.
Tough subject. From what's written in the examiner's report, it some how seems that the examiners are expecting students to read outside of what's quoted in the reference section.
Trying to do some readings now.
MSM
Did not study much. Too overwhelmed with things to study for Macro and HRM.
So far only know how to do Networking. And a bit of Markov, DEA and AHP.
Still got a lot more to cover.
In short, wish me luck.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment